Journal of Health literacy tries to provide a new opportunity for advancing the field of Health Education & Health Promotion.
Journal of Health literacy is published in online and includes high quality manuscripts including basic and clinical investigations.
Journal of Health literacy accepts a wide range of original articles, reviews, short communications, case reports, and letters to the editor on major themes and innovations on Health Literacy, initiatives and interventions on the literacy level and welcomes manuscripts including the following subjects:
- Health literacy programs effectiveness
- Health literacy and their impacts
- Health literacy and disease prevention
- Evaluation of health literacy programs
- Social determinants of health
- Health literacy and Health education
- Health literacy and health promotion
- Healthy literacy in the community level